INTERVIEW PREP Packages To Land Your Dream Job FASTER
The Job-Interview stage can often be puzzling, discomforting, and leave you wondering how after a seemingly amazing interview, why you’re not getting contacted.
In case you’re debating why you should hire a professional, here are a few benefits of working with a Career Coach to better prepare to nail your next interview and walk in like you’ve already won the job!
“Hey, my name is Calvin Wright.
I’m a seasoned Career Coach, who specializes in Interview Preparation and Targeted Mock Interviews to help YOU nail your next job interviews.
What I pride myself on most, is helping my clients understand and best position their accomplishments and expertise, to effectively communicate that in a Job Interview setting.
When choosing a personal service like this, you absolutely need to connect 1-on-1 with the professional you hire.I seek to provide services that are all highly personalized and customized to your needs. I operate on a one-size fits one model, and Book a no-obligation, free discovery call with me & let’s chat.
HOW A CAREER COACH CAN HELP YOU NAIL YOUR JOB INTERVIEWS
Here are 6 of the best ways a professional resume service can simplify getting the job of your dreams…
1) By Making You Stand Out From The Other Applicants
When we make it to the interviewing-stage, that’s a BIG win. However, that’s only solving half of the puzzle, and interviews are where the serious candidates are taken for further assessment. This is your chance to separate yourself from the pack by coming in well-prepared, confident, and with the mindset that this is YOUR job for the taking.
2) By Making Sure Your Intro Pitch Is A Winner
You need to come into interviews prepared with an excellent elevator pitch to describe who you are, why you are sitting in front of them, and why you feel you are the best candidate for the role. Starting off your interview with a winning answer will set the tone, build your momentum, and have you feeling confident moving forward.
3) By Highlighting Your Personal Brand and What You Can Offer
Any employer wants to know what you can do for them and how you differ from other applicants.An effective resume writing service will showcase your personality and core values. This way, you can demonstrate clearly to an employer how you’ll mesh with their organization and add value.It’s often hard to write about yourself in this way so let the professionals do it for you.
4) By Focusing On Your Achievements Not Just Your Duties
A Career Coach can help you formulate your achievements, understand how to phrase them, and really expand on what impact your achievements have had on clients, colleagues, organizations, and other areas of impact.
5) By Helping Your Formulate Thoughtful Questions To Ask
Your interviews don’t stop at the end of the questioning period. The questions you choose to ask at the end of the interview can separate you from the other candidates. A Career Coach can help you develop set questions and the mindset to ask insightful questions on the spot, that will have the interviewing committee remembering!
6) By Feeling Confident In Qualifying The Interviews
Those who know me (and have worked with me) know that I am a big advocate for qualifying employers. When you’re feeling confident in your interviewing skills and that you don’t have to take the first job that comes your way, you can start assessing the companies and whether they fit with what you’re looking for.
WHY SHOULD YOU SEEK INTERVIEW PREP?
Looking for a new job can be an expensive business.
After buying fresh interview outfits and paying out for travel costs, the last thing you want is more expenditure.
Sometimes, though, you need to spend money to make money. Investing in yourself should always be your main priority.
You should seriously consider using a Career Coach in any of the following situations:
- If You’re Getting Interviews But Not Making It Past That Stage: If you’re receiving a number of interview requests, but feeling like that’s where you drop off, then you can likely benefit from a mock interview, to identify a few areas of improvement in your interview skills.
- If You’re Changing Careers: When you’re changing careers, you’ll often be met with questions about your decision to change, how your previous experience relates, and plenty of other variables. Having a Coach to help you refine and practice your response to these questions is necessary in showcasing to employers why you are a great fit.
- If You’re Looking To Advance Your Career: When you’re taking the next step in your career, it can be a struggle to bridge the gap between where you’re coming form and where you’re heading. If you
- If You Are Just Entering The Job Market: If you’re an entry-level jobseeker or recent graduate, getting a first resume written well is crucial. Once you have this in place, you can build on it over time so get the job done by a pro and get into the workplace quicker. A one-off investment at this stage will continue re-paying dividends over time.
- If You’re Not Clear On What To Include: How far back does your employment history need to go? Can you omit jobs? Do you need to include information about your hobbies? If you don’t know where to start, a resume writing service will clarify all this for you.
INTERVIEW COACHING Packages
This package is suited for those looking to tune-up their interviewing skills. Let’s run through a dry-run mock interview and assess any potential areas for improvement, and get you on track to nail your next job interview.
Split into separate interview prep and a mock interview sessions, this package is suited for those who want to gain more clarity and preparation to nail their next job interview!
In case you didn’t find what you are looking for, or need help in other areas, I’d love to learn more about how I can help out!
Click the button below and fill out the Typeform questionnaire to tell me more about what you’re struggling with in your job search and how I can help you!
Copyright Calvin Wright Career Coaching 2019.